Friday, August 14, 2009

Pizza, Girl, Date?

So I had a date last night. Nothing really fancy, just pizza after work at a nice restaurant. Thing is this person is eight years older than I am. Thing is this person is currently in the divorce process. Thing is I see this person five days a week (hint, hint). I don't think it's a really good idea. With the already listed detriments to having a (yuck) relationship there were the comments she made while at dinner. "You have a list of the women you've had sex with?" Well I did until she brought all this up, now I can't find it. No way in hell I could recreate that sucker. "Don't you think that's a lot of women?" Not enough if you ask me. "Is your thingy ok?" No, it fell off a couple years ago. "If you were dating someone is it ok to date other people?" Look, I'm lazy, keeping up with one broad at a time is quite enough for me. "So are we dating now?" No reply. "Can I bum a smoke, I just gave my last one to that homeless guy." So now it's like I just gave away some precious nicotine? I gave her a kiss at the end of the night, trying to not seem too eager to get in my car and drive off. "I thought we were supposed to make out?" Somebody had two expensive margaritas during dinner, I had Coke. And it wasn't like we were standing around the back corner of a high school (where I never actually got to make out with girls in cheerleader outfits). We were out in the open where people who know me could have seen. I gave her another kiss and drove off with happy thoughts of seeing the puppy and playing video games.

No comments: