Monday, August 17, 2009

Gavelia Customer Support

11:52:47 AM B to the…
Initial Question/Comment: Please cancel my membership.

11:53:02 AM System
Martha - Gevalia Support has joined this session!

11:53:02 AM System
Connected with Martha - Gevalia Support

11:53:02 AM System
Welcome to the Gevalia Chat.

11:53:07 AM Martha - Gevalia Support
Thank you for contacting Gevalia. I am sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account. I can help you with that. What part of the products or service is not meeting your needs?

11:53:29 AM B to the…
Coffee's too expensive, $6 for shipping sucks. I just want to cancel.

11:53:52 AM Martha - Gevalia Support
I'm sorry to hear that you wish to cancel and would like to let you know that we offer a wide variety of coffee and tea, all of which are 100% satisfaction guaranteed and since Gevalia is conveniently delivered directly to your home or business you save valuable time. You are also in complete control of your membership and can adjust the time between shipments to meet your needs. With this in mind, would you like to try another variety of coffee or tea or adjust the time between shipments?

11:54:26 AM B to the…
Ok, since you won't take no for an answer, how aoubt I quit drinking coffee and tea, switched to cigarettes and crack. I just want to cancel.

11:55:11 AM Martha - Gevalia Support
Your account has been canceled. Your account will remain on file. You may reactivate at anytime or place one-time orders. Your last shipment was sent on 8/5/2009. Did you receive that?

11:56:11 AM B to the…
Yes I did thank you. I traded it for a pack of smokes.

11:56:54 AM Martha - Gevalia Support
There is a balance of $0.00 on this account. Is there anything else I can help you with?

11:57:06 AM B to the…
Got any cigarettes?

Needless to say it's been canceled.

No comments: