Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Twang of Taco

Last night we had what's now become a weekly event, Taco Tuesday. The Renter made it up about a month ago. I thought it was a bunch of crap at first. She and her friend went out and bought all the supplies on a night that I went to mom's house for dinner. "You ruined dinner for everyone!" Whatever, just because I didn't want to participate in something which I knew was going to end up costing me something in the future doesn't mean I ruined it for everyone. I can decline to take part in it. But then I got a whiff of the tacos. They smelled good as hell. I don't know what the Renter and her friend did to make them, can't be too tough if the Renter cand do it, but it turns out awesome every week. I already put in my $20 for next week.

But I'm paying for it today. Last night I ate too much and felt bloated to the point where I couldn't drink any more (tragic). Today I fart in regular 10 minute intervals and each one has a bit more twang of taco smell than the last. I think today may be the day when I actually shit myself at work.

No comments: