Friday, June 19, 2009

Something Ain't Right

If you read this blog you already know that something isn't right with me. Last night I took it to a whole new level.

You know those shows on HGTV where the people are remodeling their bedroom and they're wondering were to put the bed and couch and sitting chair? Well, my bedroom isn't that big, maybe 12x11. Lately I've had this problem finding my way out in the middle of the night. I don't know why (drunk) and I don't know how (no contacts) but some nights I just can't find the door. Last night was no different. After stumbling around for what seemed like two minutes I decided I was going to pee out the window. Don't ask me how I managed to push the curtains to the side, pull the blinds up and open the window when I couldn't even find the door but that's exactly what I did. After the flow had started I realized from the sprinkling of back splash that I had forgotten to open the screen window but by that time there was no stopping. I finished up, closed the window and went back to bed.

I'm going to have to get a night light one of these days.

If I lived in a NY apartment I'm sure I would have peed on someone on the street.

No comments: