Thursday, May 28, 2009

Arizona Vacation, Part Six

All is well on the western front. Supposed to be 110 and sunny today. Yours truly will be basking in the sun trying not to burn. I'm starting to get a bit of withdrawl from the outside world. Sure, I read the USA Today every morning but that doesn't give me a true picture of what's going on outside of my sunny paradise. Starting to think a little about work; did payroll go through correctly, are people calling in need of money? But today is Thursday, if anything went wrong I'm sure I can fix it on Monday.

So far the Renter and I are having an outstanding time, with no arguments, and if you know the Renter that means we're shooting birdie golf. I got her to go down the big slide at the other pool; once, that was it.

My phone's making some funky noise so I'll update again later.

No comments: