Saturday, January 10, 2009

Charles Barkley Gives World’s Greatest Blow Job!

I’m sure you’ve all heard that Sir Charles was arrested in Arizona last week on a DUI bust, but did you all know that he has mastered the art of the blow job? Yep, you heard it here first! When the officer asked him where he was going, Charles responded: “You want the truth? I was gonna drive around the corner and give a blow job.” Apparently he did one a week earlier and it was the best one he had ever given in his life.

Wait up, maybe he was getting the blow job instead of giving it. I’m not sure, I’m a little intoxicated myself.

Speaking of which, what happens when you’re intoxicated and you walk out of an establishment with your head turned to the side talking to the guy behind you? If you have my luck, you completely miss all but one of the five steps going down to the side walk and severely sprain your ankle. The whole outside of my foot is black and blue with some coloration stretching all the way to my toes. I’m actually fairly fortunate I didn’t smack my head on the sidewalk. Somehow I managed to land on my shoulder with my head stopping mere inches from the ground.

Some people need a designated driver. I need a designated walker.

No comments: