Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Getting Out Of Dodge

Holidays blow. With the parents getting divorced and the prospect of having two family get togethers, well, I'm just not up for it. I got an email from dad asking me to go over to his place on Friday at 3:00. I never replied. Instead I booked a hotel room for myself in the Wisconsin Dells. $60 a night is well worth it to get away. There you can find me sitting by the indoor water park sipping margaritas imagining I am in Mexico. Merry Fucking Christmas everybody.

(Funny thing is, I think I actually have to drive through Dodge County to get to the Dells.)

2 comments:

joo said...

Prediction: On Monday, this blog and its companion blog will have posts regarding an argument and someone being threatened with walking home from Wisconsin Dells.

Anonymous said...

I told you that you could hang out with my family on Christmas Eve...And yes I'm this far behind on your blog...

FA