Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Day Back

Uh, the gym today… I knew it was going to be rough. I didn’t think it was going to be that rough. It started out on a bad note as the lingering pec tightness I had two weeks ago was, well, still lingering. You’d think two weeks off would take care of minor shit like that. I had to stretch a bit and it seemed to go away after a while. I knew going in that I wouldn’t be able to handle the weights that I used to (245 lbs 4/5 times on the bench). I got 205 up ten times. That’s 20 lbs off of what I used to do ten times. After realizing that I lost any ambition of going up to 225 and stayed at 205 for two more sets. On to the incline. After four sets of that I was pretty much fatigued. I could feel my arms start to get wobbly on the last two sets. I got some wussy sets of dips in, a couple flat flyes, and a set of sit-ups in before I called it quits. I was beat. I looked at the clock. I had spent just under 30 minutes in the gym. It’s not like I was breathing heavy or anything (which is good considering the chest cold I had), but my arms and chest were thoroughly fatigued after two weeks of lifting activity that was limited to a beer glass and my cock. You’d be surprised at which of those two is heavier.

So, if my performance in the gym was so meager and short after just two weeks off, what’s that say about the next poor girl who steps into my bedroom after I haven’t had sex in…

…shit, I think it’s been a year now.

Poor girl.

1 comment:

joo said...

No, it was at least as recently as March. I have proof!