Sunday, December 23, 2007

One More Thing I Won't Do

Besides going down on women and, well, dating women (not that I'm gay, I'll still fuck'em), I now have a new rule: no going on vacation with women. I went to Cancun with one broad years ago and had to break up with her the week we got back because she was so fucking boring. But hell, you think about it, you go out and splurge for a vacation and the chick is more likely to put out, maybe swallow even. But when you pay $350 for a two night hotel room for a little Christmas get-a-way and the woman leaves you 200 miles from home with no means of transportation and a dead cell phone, I mean, fuck, what the fuck are you supposed to do?

And yes, that's true, and no, I'm not fucking happy right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha it was the renter?!?!?!??!?!?

Little romantic get-a-way huh? lmao...