Friday, November 30, 2007

Quality Over Quantity

Wow, I think I shot my load on that last post.

You know, this blogging thing isn’t as easy as it looks. I like putting stuff up on here but I don’t want to put garbage up. And my life isn’t really all that exciting (well, except for last Monday) so sometimes its hard to come up with quality stories. I don’t want to insult you with some gay story about me masturbating and getting drunk. Wait…

Actually, I have lots of good shit to write about. Usually as I’m lying in bed waiting to fall asleep I mentally write paragraph after paragraph. I even do mental editing. Oh, and its good shit too, damn good shit. Sometimes I find myself laughing to myself in my bedroom. But then eight hours later when I wake up, POOF, it’s gone. I would write this stuff down but it’s really kind of hard to type when you’re loaded and any scribblings done on paper would be illegible. On a website like this, unlike sex, quality is better than quantity.

No comments: