Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ice, Ice, Baby

If you’ve watched any TV on any channel lately you’ve seen them. If you listen to the radio all day you can’t avoid anything short of 15 of them. Every year around this time (and in February) the jewelry ads are unavoidable. It doesn’t matter what you’re watching whether it be reruns of Seinfeld, NFL football, or the Spice channel, there will be at least one ad for Jareds and Shaws and Zales in every commercial break (I actually wouldn’t know about the Spice channel although I think a diamond studded cock ring would look nice on me). All the ads are too much. They make me sick. So I decided to make my own diamond ads (ok, the FA sent them to me). Here they are for your enjoyment.











I've got a good one for you tomorrow which involves beer, money, more beer, and sex, pretty much in that order. Yep, old B to the... got a little action last night. About time.

1 comment:

perdido said...

these were awesome!!!