Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

This is what I woke up to this morning. First there was the temperature. (Later I actually turned it on, up to 60.)

That reads 52 degress if you can't see it. And then I looked outside and saw this.

But don't worry, boys and girls, old B to the... has some hot wings in the works.

I'll be sweating during halftime of the Packers game. If that doesn't do the trick, I have my Yahoo girls to warm me up. (Yeah, if you put your picture on Yahoo Personals, and you're kinda hot, there's a good chance I've "made love" to you. Oh, and it doesn't matter where you live, I search all the major cities. Love ya all.)

You know which one I'm looking at.

And no, it's not the hairy one. (I would go on and talk about how nice her smile is but it would just end up with some lame joke about her great skillz at giving head that would end up sounding really stalkerish and we just won't go there.)

Yeah, that one's a school teacher. Where the fuck was she when I was in school? (The teddy bear in the background adds a nice school girl touch.)


Any chick that can do that on top of a car in a skirt is more than welcome in my bed.
Titties are always nice.

The same applies here, titties are always nice.

(I figured I'd stick with the Yahoo Personals girls here since the last time I posted "B to the...'s Hottie of the Day" I got yelled at and bitch slapped and (gasp) denied sex. But hey, how about one more time, just for old times sake?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The second to last one is a man