Sunday, September 16, 2007

Jessica Alba


Butthead (sister) was home from college for the weekend. In my family the normal method of bonding is watching TV weather it be Seinfeld or Everyone Loves Raymond or movies (actually had to watch a little of the Central Michigan/Purdue game on Saturday - painful). After taking all I could of the pathetic football game I went to see what Showtime had on demand. I stumbled across Into the Blue and figured it would be worth a shot. The movie started out slow (very slow) but picked up after a bit. To be more specific, it picked up right when Jessica Alba donned a two piece and went snorkling. Wow. Some of the views from behind when she was swimming down were just breathtaking. Even my dad made a couple comments (a little gross watching some chicks ass and he makes comments but come on, it's my dad, nothing out of the ordinary here). So, if you have a couple hours to spare I would definitely give it a shot. And, if you watch it by yourself, you can give it a different kind of shot too. Just make sure you're looking at her and not hunky Paul Walker. Oh God, I'm really not gay.

No comments: