Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pictures of the Day

I've got nothing for you today so I thought I'd post some of my beautiful pieces of art for you. Well, I'm not sure if you could actually call them beautiful, or even art for that matter, but here they are.

This is what I did last night after mowing the lawn.


I know if kind of looks like a car is going to run me over and I'm going to run into a tree, but deal with it.

Here is the FA and his wife. You'd think the FA would get mad at me for drawing this, but when his wife sees how short I made her she's going to be pissed!


In honor of Mother's Day...


When I went snorkeling in Cancun I made an amazing discovery...


Yes my friends, the bearded clam!

And if I ever (ever) going to become gay, I'm guessing this would be in order.


Ok, I know I have less artistic abilities than a sixth grader, but hey, don't say I never gave you anything.

No comments: