Monday, February 26, 2007

The End...

Seriously, I think the end is near. Four pitchers of beer, which used to have no effect on me, now does. You always hear about stories of lifetime alcoholics who, after 3 shots, got unruly beyond belief. At age 29, while not getting unruly, am feeling the effects of alcohol on my system. Sure, I don't have a failed marriage or lack of employment, but it's catching up with me. One would think, 29 is too young to be showing these signs. But I do. Ten pounds in 34 days is not due to my diet. Unless you include beer in the diet.

But, what is the solution? I don't want to see my parents die. I don't think I could take that. While me kicking the bucket before my parents might pain them greatly, I'm a that big of an asshole that I'd rather go first than see them pass. Grandparents passing, no big deal. I've cryed over pets more than I've cried over grandparents, sad but true. Very sad. Hell, one grandfather died while shoveling the snow when everyone chipped in for a snowblower the same year (hence why I'm buying one when they go on sale, if I'm still around). I know I need to do something about it, but hey, I'm a creature of habit. That's why I bought the house a block away from the bar. So, if there are any women out there who want to experience unbelievable sex with me, please make your voice heard.

This was not intended to get woment to sleep with me, just a call for help.

No comments: