Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Cry For Help

Dear Reader,

The very first blog I read from front to back (something like that) was Drunk and Single in NYC. “Shandoll,” a redheaded Jewish girl with self-proclaimed big boobs (nice) and stripperesque dance moves (even nicer), captured my interest and my heart. Her wild and outrageous stories of having rich old guys buy her drinks to puking on some guy’s lap to knocking down people on the sidewalk while she was rollerblading have kept me entertained (and semi hard) for quite some time now.

This last fall Shandoll moved to Oxford for grad school and started a new blog, appropriately named Drunk and Single in Oxford. However, since she has let her classmates and friends know about her semi-famous blog she feels that she can’t be as open with her writings as she would like to be. She has decided to start a new blog, a blog that no one knows about, to keep her animosity. This, my friends, would not be good. Unless you might find it in your heart to help me out just a bit.

I have already sent Shandoll a heartfelt email confessing my love and sexual desire, er, desire to know her new blog if and when she starts it. I know this would be asking a lot of you, maybe five minutes of your time. But if you could send her an email at livinginchinesegitmo@yahoo.com, maybe with a subject line of “A cry for help from Milwaukee” so she won’t delete it as spam, asking her for the VIP pass to the new site for me (maybe adding a few lines building me up as a nice guy who devotes all his time working towards world peace - it’s ok to lie in the email), I would greatly appreciate it. This is kind of a selfish request; I would be sworn to secrecy to not share or link to it. The five minutes of your time would not benefit you at all and I’m sorry. But this would mean a lot to me. If I have kept you entertained at all with my gross/disgusting stories about masturbation, shit, beer, the corner bar and loose women (who must have turned lesbian in the past six months, I don't get it), please at least consider doing it. You don’t have to write much; I’m hoping by getting four or five of you to do it will get me in the door.

Much love.



No comments: