Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Landlord.

Renter


The Renter got me four picture frames with nine pictures in each of various funny photos from the bar. Pretty fucking cool. The wood frames even match all the furniture in my living room. And of course I'm not good at accepting gifts (pops keeps on asking what I want for Christmas and I don't answer him) so I'm like, "Oh, how did you do this? It's, uh, cool." Yeah, show some enthusiasm you stupid mother fucker. I'm retarded. Really.

So, how about some more pictures. Here is the neighbor snowblowing a path to the bar while the bar workers look on from the corner.This is what half of my basement looks like. And no, those are not my clothes.Check out how tall the pile actually is.And the boxes of shoes taht can't quite seem to stay in their place. Definately not my shoes.Oh, how about the kitchen table turned computer desk?So, someone gives me a very nice gift and I put pictures of her dirty laundry on the internet. God I'm a nice guy. Sometimes even I can't believe what an asshole I am. But hey, I needed something to post so it's all ok, right? How about this chic I found on Yahoo Personals? Would you really put this picture on your profile?Ok, maybe I'm the only one who thinks it's funny looking. But how about this one from Swandad's site (Third and Long)?Swandad, thanks for the laughs. I catch up with your schananigans every day (and I know schananigans but I really don't feel like looking it up). And lastly, the site activity for a site that I won't name but after looking at other ones they all end up the same (roughly). Don't look at the volume numbers but more at the daily activity. Do you think people are using their free time to read blogs or is it more of a company time kind of thing? Hmmm...Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i know those r ur clothes & shoes in the basement!! don't lie!! u crossdress when no ones home don't u?? hehe!! awwwwww u know i'm kidding man!!