Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Scary Halloween

After my last post I started to wonder about the legality of “paying for services” in Cancun. Obviously it’s allowed in the strip clubs as they have hotel rooms on the second floor just for this purpose. But getting the hook up from a street side vendor? I’m just going to guess that this isn’t legal and it’s probably a good thing I stayed away (duh).

Halloween. I’ve read that Halloween is supposed to be one of the greatest times of the year in which women let loose and dress in the skimpiest of costumes as it is the one day of the year where dressing like a slut is allowable if not a requirement. Hey, every man I know would agree with me that this totally fucking cool and the sluttier the better. But I learned one case in point where this is not the case.

Saturday night the “Show Lounge” I was working the door at had their annual Halloween party. As I have said before, the average age is probably 55. But that’s just the average, the range goes all the way from the 3 or 4 people who are 40 to the 30% of the crowd who are 65 and above. And take one guess as to which crowd chose to dress up for the Halloween party. Yes, I saw way too much 65 year old saggy skin Saturday night. Several of the costumes were outright disgusting. For example, the guy with the paper bag over his head. Want to know why he had a paper bag over his head? He was wearing jean overalls with the back cut out, bikini underwear in plain view with a string running up his ass holding the whole ensemble together. Even better? He had a band aide on his ass as he obviously tried shaving it and cut himself. Totally gross. Or the 70 yr old woman who dressed up as Wonder Woman. I never knew Wonder Woman had such wonderful breasts… down by her waist. And there was the 50 yr old guy with shag carpeting on his chest wearing a Tarzan outfit. That guy should have shaved before he showed up. Weird night I must say. Oh, and I had to carry a barrel up from the basement with another guy. I was told those things weigh 165 lbs. What the fuck did I go to college for that I'm hauling 165 lb barrels up stairs? My back is still a little sore, not worth the pennies they're giving me. But again, $40 in my pocket and $40 that I didn't spend that night adds up to $80 (I had to use a calculator for that) so I will continue on.

I caught myself checking out the signs in the front of Lane Bryant. Isn't that the big lady store?

Oh, and check this one out. The roommate sold her car without having another car lined up. Uh, how are you going to get to work? Sure, you could probably get away with this in New York, especially when you live above the bar you work at (isn't that like living with your mother?), but in Milwaukee? Yeah we have a bus system and everything but it isn't the greatest and the weather is turning here, I think it topped out at 43 degrees today. Brrrrrrr.

I went on craigslist for the first time today. I found a 29 yr old who wanted sex tonight. 5'4", 110 lbs, that would work. Hell, that would work very well. Anyone have any good/bad stories to share?

1 comment:

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

hmm, can't get craigslist at work. might have to check that out.