Monday, August 07, 2006

Sour Dough Boys

Friday we parttook in an ancient drinking tradition that fat midwesterners do often: we hit George Webb's at 2:15 in the morning after closing the bar. Three of us made the trek down the road with our sober pilot deftly guiding the way (as well as a slanty eyed asian girl can). We get there and order four sour dough boys (greatest burger ever).
Of course with only three of us you can guess who had two of them (me! me!). 2:40 in the morning and we're scarfing down the food like we haven't eaten in days (at least I was). Finish up, wipe all the burger sauce and ketchup off my face (really needed a shower), lit up some cigs and start chatting and laughing our asses off. A cute girl and her boyfriend walk in a sit not too far away. Pig boy that I am, I have AT look over his shoulder at her. Not quite sure what she was wearing but you could see a LOT of leg. I guess AT looked for just a bit too long as she must have noticed him. Either that or she overheard him saying "I want to see her bald beaver!" Mind you this is after many hours of drinking and AT is not quiet when he's intoxicated. Didn't help that he said it three or four times despite numerous requests for him to stop. Next thing I know she's crying and running out the door. I find this totally funny, we made a girl cry at George Webb's. And it was funny, till her rather large tattooed boyfriend comes over to our table demanding an explaination. Things went from funny to fairly serious pretty quickly. He's looking at AT (thank you God!) and I put in my two cents that he didn't say anything. Beef boy looks at our sober driver (thank you for being sober and not peeing yourself) and she says something to the fact that his girlfriend had nice legs (wait, sober girl, not sure if you're helping!) and beef boy turns to the door saying "Pussies." That was my Friday from what I remember with the gaps filled in by the sober asian. Peace out and keep the beverages flowing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He should have kicked both ur asses! You asked for it. Never disrespect a chick unless your damn sure you can take out her man!

Anonymous said...

you are the biggest pussy