Saturday, July 29, 2006

Tid Bits

Ok, comments on the deck

1. B, are you building a deck? No, I'm putting in a swimming pool.
2. You're boards are crooked, what the fuck? No Gary, you're just drunk.
3. Was it cheaper to do it by yourself? 150 hours put in so far, yeah, it would be cheaper if someone else did it, dumb ass. And it was a woman.

8:00 and it's 89 degrees in my house, I'm a cheap ass.

I spoke to a woman who works in the next building, told her if she stood on the bench and bent over she'd be at the right height (she's all of 5'0"), thankfully she laughed.

Spoke with another woman in the smoking section, told her how I told one woman not to come over anymore but I enjoyed the KY she left...

Pops and I put on the stairs today, I totally stank. The towel I was using was gross. Dad said he kept on smelling something rank and didn't know what it was. Yeah, just sweat off my non-showered body. Hope I don't smell like that during sex.

Bottle of vodka I bought on Wednesday is gone, 1.75 L worth, just ingested in my system.

Had a friend over, had one shot of my wonderfull vodka (at least I think it is), fell over at the bar. Asked me beforehand how I do it, just comes naturaley. That's me. Peace out and keep the beverages flowing.

1 comment:

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

just fell over? i think i did more then that. thanks for walking my drunk ass home and letting me vomit in ur shower and passing out on ur bed. thanks for the clothes to wear in the morning since i had pee and vomit on mine. god i'm fucking sexy!!! lmfao