Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm Pimping Like A Drowned Rat

http://www.seattleweekly.com/diversions/0109/dategirl-mcguire.php

So I found this article today that some woman wrote about her shitty (ha, ha) sex/date one night. I can’t do the story justice so you’ll just have to read it. I tried to think of my worst date ever and I couldn’t think of one. Of course I haven’t actually dated in a very long time. I’m even openly honest with women by telling them I’m not dating material. Not quite sure why that is, I just know it for a fact. It could be that I’ve been emotionally hurt in the past and don’t want to get back into a situation like that. Or maybe I don’t want to be the one inflicting the emotional pain of breaking up (figure everyone’s going to break up at some point, too negative?). I’ll admit I am a bit lazy when it comes to dating. I don’t want to go out to eat at a fancy restaurant, don’t want to meet the family, don’t want the dating to interfere with my daily routine. Shit, even a lunch date would screw up my precious gym time (only one woman in the gym today, rest were all old guys, but that’s just fine with me). Going to a different topic (that one could gone on forever), today was back day at the gym. I’ve been trying something different lately with the nagging shoulder thing, been doing a little less weight but cutting the rest period in half and alternating exercises. So I’ll do a lat pull down, take some water, wipe off the sweat, and do a lat row, take some water, wipe off the sweat, and repeat. Today at the end I was even tossing in a shoulder strengthening exercise in between. With five minutes left on the clock I was freaking beat. Found a bench and could have fallen asleep. After about three minutes of that I can hear the old guys giving me shit I can’t take a nap in the gym, packed up my shit and went to the locker room. Guessing I’ll be feeling it tomorrow.

Against my better judgment I stopped at the store and picked up some vodka and limeade (kind of like lemonade). I had to get toilet paper anyways since I didn’t have a single square left in the house, and I hate shopping so I got the vodka at the same time. Let me tell you, this shit is good! The limeade is really strong and works a little too well with the 75/25 proportions I like (the 75% would be the vodka). Smooth as a baby’s butt.

I’ve gotta start writing shit down again, I think of good crap to write about at work all the time and when it comes time to write I forget about them.

There’s a woman down the hall from me at work, cute, pretty smart (smart enough to not get involved with me), black woman with a black woman’s ass. I saw her car outside and the back end was sagging, she must have had a lot of stuff in the trunk because it’s only a year old. She works in an open office with 10 other people within ear shot of her. I sooooo wanted to go over and ask her if she had junk in her trunk today. Right in front of all her coworkers. I could just imagine the heads snapping around at that comment. For some reason they all talk about me, B got a new hair cut, B’s sporting a hickey on his neck (damn nurse!), B’s all dressed up today. Even their boss will make comments. I was talking with one of the women in the hallway and her boss walked by, “So that’s why you’re not sitting at your desk, your out here flirting with B.” At least I’m entertaining.

I’ll think of better shiznit for tomorrow, peace out and keep the beverages flowing.

No comments: