Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Day One Of Serious Construction

Today I turned the 1,000 lbs of cement into concrete, posts are securely in place for the deck. Attached the ledger to the house so the foundation is set, tomorrow the heavy building begins, hopefully without a snag. Having a day (or three) off of work is nice but when you're busting your ass for 10 hours it gets a little rough, not exactly sitting on the beach in Cancun. I have $1,000 worth of wood sitting on my back yard, hopefully after tomorrow there will only be $500 worth sitting and the rest will be constructed. Euw, I can smell myself, I can hear the shower calling me. Or is it saying "Get the hell away from me you dirty bastard!"?

So, the neighbors are getting married on Thursday, closing down my watering hole so all their friends and family can drink and be marry, fuckers. What the hell am I supposed to do, pick my ass? I'll have to pick up a 12 pack or something, sit in the back yard under my tree since I have no where else to sit. I desperately need to get in to the reception, saw what I'm guessing is his/her neice today. Damn cute, no idea on the age, but I was outside working and she was walking to the restaurant, I was sweaty and all with the shirt off and noticed her looking back a couple times. Hmmm... If only she could see me in a bikini. Maybe that wouldn't turn most women on, but I guess it shows I'm open to new things? Or just a freaking cross dresser. Any comments from the women on this? Well, I have to go and have a pitcher or two (or three or four, maybe five). Ya'll peace out and pray this rain passes over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You need to get rid of the above link and comment and check out how to block the blog spam. Toodles.