Thursday, June 29, 2006

This Is What I Have To Look At


Looking at this while at work is pretty depressing in the summer time. In the winter time it's ok, when it reads 13 degrees I'm happy to be at work, when I says 86 and it's sunny outside and I have friends who are off for the week texting me that they are sitting by the pool at their apartment it really sucks. Don't worry, I'll get back at you once pops and I build the deck on my house at the end of July. Talk about $1,000 well spent (ouch). But it will give me years of enjoyment.

1 comment:

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

haha--i had no idea what u were by chase and it shows u what the temp is--that sucks. but guess what? u got it i will be at the pool once again and texting u what fun i am having. but i invited u to the pool with me on monday so u dont have too much longer to wait.