Thursday, June 29, 2006

Terry Bradshaw's Ass



Watched "Failure To Launch" tonight, pretty good movie, little emotional, I never liked Sarah Jessica Parker that much but she was really good and looked even better, always love Mathew McConahay (he's damn cute with a body to boot). Ok, I admit, I've been conversing with the neighborhood gay guy a bit but I'm still straight. Terry Bradshaw (ex NFL quarterback/football commentator) was Mathew's dad, once he moved out Terry turned his bedroom into a naked room, saw his bare ass for a good 45 seconds, hope he got paid a lot for that cause he's going to catch shit from Howie Long and the group. I've been in a bit of a funk lately and I think it all stems from one thing, take a guess (oh no, it's not the beer, ok, yeah it is the beer, or maybe it's the 4-5 shots at the end of the night). I get to work in the morning, do my thing, and usually at lunch I'll go to the gym. This week I've been finding excuses not to go (went Tues and Wed, not Mon or Thurs). It's either I didn't get enough sleep last night, had to much to drink last night, or the stupid rib/muscle in my upper back/shoulder that's still giving me shit. So now I feel fat and bloated from the beer and my lazy ass hasn't done anything to fix the problem. Let me copy an email from a friend now, might explain some things.

u were not fine last night. around 430 in the morning u were all over the bedroom searching for something---i think it was for the light switch. then u went to the bathroom and was in there forever. i was starting to think u fell asleep in there. then u stumbled in the spare bedroom turning on all sorts of lights. do u remember any of that? plus u almost fell over in the bedroom by the night stand.

That might have something to do with not wanting to go to the gym, ya think? And here's one from the night before.

well the night before u asked me to marry u and last night u said u loved me. i swear i could of cracked u one. no more talking like that or i'm not talking to u anymore--lol. i dont care how drunk u are--lmfao

Oh my goodness. Those words do not come out of my mouth ever. So yeah, in a bit of a funk. If any girl I don't know really well already reads this I will have absolutely no chance in hell of dating her. But who am I kidding, I can't date, I'm not dating material, but at least I have the consolation prize of being in the top 5 sexually of any girl I've been with (in the past 5 years, I've been practicing). That's about all I'm good for, and some laughs, I love making people laugh, wether with a stupid joke or just doing something stupid (not hard if you're me). Laugh at me all you want, just as long as you're laughing I'm happy. Or orgasming, then I'm happy too (and please scream my name while doing so). So, what do you do to get yourself out of a funk? That answer is simple, sit outside on a nice evening, vent your feelings in your pathetic blog, all while enjoying Roundy's finest vodka and lemonade. Took a picture today of a homeless guy asking for money on an on ramp. And no, the guy in the $70,000 Range Rover did not give him anything. At least I know where my next place of employment will be, but I'll be the sexiest homeless person ever!!!

2 comments:

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

no u aren't dating material, but then again i'm not either. and i never told u that u ranked in the top 5!!! u just think u are....and u can think whatever u want cuz i'm not talking to u about that kind of stuff. by the way..u do love me...ok u love my ass..but my ass is a part of me so--lmfao

Anonymous said...

i love terry bradshaw and his ass