Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Inspiration From NYC

As you can see on the right hand side I have linked a woman’s blog (drunk and single in nyc) who inspired me to start my own. I’m starting to think that we had the same parents, she was just misplaced at birth (or maybe I was discarded, her parents live in Long Island, I want to live in Long Island). We pretty much have the same sense of humor, sarcasm, outlook on life, but I think she might be just a bit more intelligent than myself. I seriously spent a good 8 hours reading her blog and let me tell you, it messed up my mind for a whole weekend. She has so many fucked up stories/issues that it is just a bit disturbing. And the worst part is I can relate to most of them. So if you get a chance check out Shandoll’s blog, she has a lot of good shit on there. Think she’ll let me stay with her so I can experience New York?

2 comments:

Shandoll said...

Holy shit! I guess getting a late start on the night was worth it.

Thanks for the props man!

And yes I am fucked up. But people who meet me in person are blinded by the charm and charisma--so its ok to be a bit nutty.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested