Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lorenzo

The Roommate and I love, absolutely love going to New China Buffet.  We usually sit in the booths on the HWY 100 side.  They have staff who swing by and pick up your empty/dirty plates, and if you know me, with the buffet, I go through a lot of plates.  We've gotten to know one of their staff quite well.  He always recognizes us, even cleaned off a table for us pronto when they were busy one Saturday.  Just a really, really nice guy.

I didn't know his name.  Point your finger at me for racial profiling, but I called him Lorenzo.  Between the Roommate and I, that is.  It was a thing between the two of us, until Saturday.

Roommate: So, what is your name?  We always call you Lorenzo.

Thankfully Marco took it well.  

I just continued to stuff my face.

No comments: