Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Spending

I'm totally against the whole Christmas giving thing.  I have an $80 bottle of perfume from four years ago that's still 90% full, waste of money.  So when my coworkers complain about not having money because of the whole holiday season, well, I'm not sympathetic.  And buying dresses (outfits) for holiday parties, that's just not me, maybe because I have a penis but...

At a meeting on Thursday people said what they were doing with their time off.  Most were seeing family, others attending parties.  My goal is to hit the grocery store on the 22nd, stock up on beer, frozen pizzas, steak, and beer, and not leave my house but to walk my dog around the block.  Stay home and only consume what I've spent at the store.  Sweatpants, sweatshirt, slippers, and optional showers.  Sure, I'll lift weights in the basement, but other than that I'll be a slug.  It'll be sweet, trust me.  Might even turn the heat up to 65.

No comments: