Sunday, November 25, 2012

Jungle Gold

I watched four hours of Jungle Gold yesterday.  I can see how these guys are trying to provide for their families, but how the hell does a person get $500,000 in debt, to the point that you have to go to Africa to maybe (maybe) find gold?  My theory, life aspect if you will, is to always live wihin your means.  Worst case scenario, keep your expenses down to a point where if you're unemployed you can live off the government assistance.  Basically, if push comes to shove, you'll still have a roof over your head and Campbells soup in the pantry.

I love my Campbells soup.

And on the gold subject, I wouldn't give you $1 for a pound of gold.  Sure, there's a market for it, but it's useless to me.  If I could sell it for bookoo bucks cool, but it has no monetary value to me.  Useless.  I'd gladly give you $20 for a 30-pack, but gold?  Nope.

No comments: