Thursday, October 04, 2012

Crapping Yourself Fail

The Renter and I went to New China Buffet last Saturday.  I had been drinking since noon, nothing out of the ordinary.  We get in.  I pay.  I go use the bathroom.

Standing at the urinal I fart.  Turned out to be a juicey fart.

Not good.

Thankfully one of the stalls was open.  I took off my shoes, took off my jeans, and removed the shitty underwear.

I waited till the bathroom was empty to leave the stall.

As I was walking to the trash can, poopy underwear in hand, someone walked in the door.  I kept my eyes down, placed my underwear in the trash, washed my hands and proceeded to eat all I could.

I hope they let me back in there.

I wonder how long my shit sat in their garbage before they realized what was funking up their bathroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You pooped your pants?!?!?!? Was it a "juicy fart" or a "shit". You state both, but to me there is a difference. An actual piece of crap or some brown liquid in your panties?