Saturday, March 03, 2012

Pompous

I didn't mean to sound pompous in the last post.  I work hard to keep my expenses at a minimum.  I'm wearing $10 jeans that I bought three years ago at Old Navy.  I drive a 10 yr old Jeep Wrangler.  My dentist wants me to visit him every 6 months but I put it off for a year and a half.  Sadly, the same goes for the Puppy.  My biggest expense, besides the mortgage, would probably be beer, but I can't realistically cut that out of the budget, at least not right now.  Maybe when I grow up a bit, or grow older, or when the liver calls in sick.  Man, lot of commas in those last two sentences.

As it is, 4:00 am, I'm wide awake and watching an old 007 (James Bond, duh) movie.  But I shoveled the four inches of snow we got, hope that's the last of it.  My heart can't take much more.

No comments: