Wednesday, January 25, 2012

3 Beers, 2 Nights

I've had three beers the last two nights.  Monday, after a full Sunday of NFL playoffs and a Gold Rush marathon, I didn't even feel like drinking.  Tuesday, just out of habit, I had three beers right after work.  Just with this small, small two day sample I've noticed two things.  The first wuld be the totally fucked up dreams I've had.  Ex girlfriends, ex girlfriends families, reliving meetings at work (and what I wanted to say at them, with no employment consequences), encounters with my family, extended family included that I haven't seen in years, you name it, my overactive brain cells have thought it (the ten or so cells that are left).  The second thing I've noticed, which contradicts the dreaming/sleeping frustrations, is that I'm wiped out by 7:00 pm.  You would think, after barely being able to keep my eyes open watching Marquette dismantle Central Florida, that going to sleep at 10:00 wouldn't be a problem.  I'm going to guess cutting out 2,000 calories would lead to the 7:00 lack of energy.

Isn't the average caloric intake for a man supposed to be 2,000?  I'm sure I eat that at the cafeteria at work every day and just double it for desert (beer) when I get home.

Ah yes, the glorious life that I have.

This blog used to be funny, no?  I mean like years, years back?

No comments: