Wednesday, July 06, 2011

How Was Your Week Off?

When I went back to work on Tuesday a lot of people asked me how my week off was. After having nothing but sunny weather in the 80's I was pretty tan so "sitting outside chillin" was one of my standard responses. It was also pretty much the only work place appropriate response. I couldn't really tell anyone that:

I bought 720 cans of beer because they were on sale.

My shorts (and underwear) came off for photo opportunities many times as friends passed out before me.

I had numerous water balloon fights with friends who came over.

I wrestled with the Renter in my underwear in the kitchen. Also had a bottle of tabasco sause stuck in my butt in said fiasco.

I performed my version of Superman in my underwear on the 4th (without leaving the ground, of course). I didn't remember that at all.

But what I think was the best of the week? I sat on my deck with a cooler of ice cold beer for the most of ten days, leaving my seat only to restock the cooler and use the bathroom. After spending eight hours at work on Tuesday my thighs hurt from walking. Mind you I have a desk job.

No comments: