Thursday, May 05, 2011

Where's Waldo?

On Wednesday I was looking at the TV in the living room. I noticed the Wii sensor had fallen from on top of the TV to behind it. The TV itself was a bit off kilter, too. I'm sure the Renter would know something about it.

Me: So, what happened to the TV?

Renter: You don't remember?

Me: Um...

I had started working on the Jeep at 10:00. I have two sets of tires for it, spiffy chrome rims for the summer, stock ones for the winter. I had just finished with the last one when a freind showed up at 11:00. That's when the first beer was opened.

Renter: You almost knocked over the TV on you're way to bed. You hit it and thanked God you didn't knock it over.

I fairly recall that. I wouldn't doubt the Renter's recollection.

All I remember was that it was a good long Sunday.

There might be a puppy hidden in that photo.

No comments: