Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Sunday Football

I had a rough Sunday. Ended up doing more shots than beers once again. Called the Roomate when things got out of hand, you wouldn't things would get physical with six guys but one guy decided so. The Renter was kind enough to pick me up along with my friend that she doesn't like. He was loaded, head bobbing loaded so I figured I'd put him in the Renter's back seat. Should have asked first, but he was loaded, didn't think I had to ask. Should have. Got reemed out afterwards but I couldn't leave him there. Caught shit for that later, still am actually.

I fell down the basement stairs later and had to take Monday off as I couldn't hardly walk. Not that big of a deal, just landed on the fleshy part of my ass. Sure, there might be disks and shit in there but I'm fine. Not the first time I slipped down the stairs. With the two subwoofer systems it's pretty tempting. But stairs are bad.

My drunken "tweet" for the day. I'll get some better shit on here soon, I promise.

No comments: