Friday, September 10, 2010

Snot in Here!

The Renter and I now work at the same place (fuck) and carpool to work together (double fuck). Talk about seeing to much of a person, man. We alternate days driving, typically I'll do Monday and Wednesday and she does Tuesday and Thursday with alternating Fridays depending on who drove the previous Friday. When she drives I prefer to close my eyes as it gets a little scary. When I drive I purposely do shit to make her grab for the oh shit handles. At least I do it on purpose.

I drove this Friday. Three blocks from home I sneezed. It was a big one. I had snot all over my hands and even hanging out my nose. I don't have tissues or anything in my car so I just kind of sat there and looked at the Renter. She looked at me and scooted over a couple inches with a disgusted look. Me, I started laughing. I knew what was coming next.

I started to lick my palms. The Renter put her hand over her mouth. I made a little choking sound. The Renter wrenched and turned away. I made a lip smacking noise. The Renter puked out the window leaving streaks down the side of my car.

What the fuck?

Snot in my car. I made her walk the rest of the way.

No comments: