Monday, September 20, 2010

9/18, 19 Hour Day

For some odd reason I couldn't sleep for shit on Friday night. I was wide awake at 4:00 am. My friend Turner was sleeping on my couch and knowing that he usually wakes up at the crack of ass I let the puppy jump all over him. Oops, sorry Turner, but mission accomplished. I promptly opened my first beer much to the amazement of my friend.

We hit a place for breakfast and afterwards Turner went in to work. I stayed up playing online poker till the Badgers game started.

Somewhere in there the Renter took me to get a new toilet but exactly what time that happened I'm not sure.

Another friend came over and installed the toilet. My old one was giving me shit for months so I was more than happy to get the new one working (although it is rather tall, not sure if the Renter's feet reach the floor).

Later in the evening our group hit a neighborhood bar and stayed till it got too busy. We picked up "Hurt Locker" and stayed up till 11:00. There was no way I was going to last any longer.

Wish I would have kept track of how many beers I had. A "conservative" number for me would be two an hour but that's being really conservative. I don't think I could even limit myself to two an hour. Had to have been over 40.

Awesome day by anyone's standards.

No comments: