Sunday, April 25, 2010

Access, Error S7122

I'm not a big cell phone guy. I might use 30 minutes of air time a month. I might send/receive 100 texts a month. If my phone rings I'm not jumping off the couch to answer it. That's what voicemail is for. But this week my phone kicked me to the curb. For some unknown reason it stopped allowing me access to my email account. Effect: devastating.

This little blog here that I cherish with all my heart (since it brings in ALL the ladies) was mostly supported by my cell phone. I could post posts (?) and attach pictures and everything, so easy. And I could do it all while sitting on the toilet (hence the subject matter on here). And then, without notifying me of the labor strike, it pooped out on me. A letter of resignation would have been a nice touch. A new phone should come in the mail on Monday. New poop inspired posts should resume shortly there after.

No comments: