Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Yahoo! Personals Ad

I don’t know why but I still have a Yahoo! Personals page floating around out there. While I’m on Yahoo! Finance a lot I rarely go into the personal pages looking for my next victim, I mean date. When I set it up I really didn’t have visions of grandeur, women contacting me left and right, enjoying more sex than is physically healthy for a man. I started the blog for the sex (a rousing success, I might add). My page looks like the following:

Ok, I’m not really here to find a girlfriend or anything like that. My life is pretty much set in its way. I’ve worked hard(ly) to get where I’m at and I just don’t feel like changing much anymore. But I have been told I’m fun to hang out with (you know, the whole stimulating conversation along with fits of laughter complete with the occasional fart joke – sans actual fart). Beers, drinks, sports, and a sports bar – sound like fun? And as a gentleman should, I’ll even pick up the tab. Hey, if you don’t have any fun at least you’ll get some drinks for free. You know what they say, free drinks always taste better. And I might even look like Brad Pitt if you have enough of them (wink).

God, after re-reading all that, sounds pretty freaking corny. Lame.

Like I said, I haven’t been in the actual site for a long time. Today I clicked over after the markets were closed and checked out the mailbag. To my surprise Lynda had left me a note:

Reading your profile made me, well, lol. (and you thought you were lame.) Funny stuff. So you’re looking to meet a stimulating conversation friend… is that right?

…a stimulating conversation friend who fucks. Come on bitches, wake up and smell the coffee!

Here are Lynda's pictures.


No comments: