Friday, October 02, 2009

"Known" Bloggers

I don't read a whole lot of blogs. I have a few select ones that I pull up five days a week. One of them happens to be Jason Mulgrew, the self-proclaimed Quasi Internet Celebrity. I've emailed him a couple of times in the past. He had a photo of him standing on a scale when he was trying to lose weight to which I had to say, "Dude, what's up with the hobbit feet?" And another, "This whole blogging to get laid thing ain't working for either of us."

The other day I Googled "Jason Mulgrew." That's when I found out there was a Wikipedia page about him. Reading about him growing up and going to college sounded just as he has written on his blog. But then I came to this: "Since being cured of homosexuality in 2006..." I almost peed myself laughing so hard. Not knowing if he knew about it I had to send him an email. "You were cured of homosexuality in 2006? That's some funny ass shit!" To my surprise I got a response from him two days later. "You son of a...did you write that?"

I have now "befriended" three people on the internet that I have never met. Shannon,"Drunk and Single in NY," who used to send me lovely pictures of her boobies, Swandad, operator of "The Diary of Third and Long," who thankfully doesn't send me his boobie pictures (although he certainly could with all the ladies of NY running around), and now Jason Mulgrew.

All this boobie talk has gotten me a little excited!

No comments: