Friday, September 04, 2009

Response to Comments

I’ve had so many comments, man, it’s just hard to keep up with all three of them in the past two weeks.

Hockey17 commented on how he ordered jerseys from Champjersey.com and liked quality. I appreciate the input. However, he also said he wears a large t-shirt and the size 50 jersey fit him well. I ordered the size 50 jersey. Large t-shirts don’t fit me. There goes $70 down the drain. Kind of dreading their arrival now.

Another one on the dinner date: Whatever happened to the co-worker you took to dinner? Well, after my buddy Pete from the next building over warned me about dating someone I work with I kind of put the cabosh on it (that certainly ain’t spelled right). After that dinner date she became very needy and I don’t put up with that kind of shit. Eventually the emails slowed down and she stopped swinging by my office for fresh air breaks. Done deal.

And as for my last doctor appointment, telling her I only had 3-4 drinks a day, some smarty pants commented: She would have said, “You are an alcoholic and you will destroy your liver in 5-10 years if you continue!” But no newsflash there, right?

I got a kick out of that one. Not because of the comment, but because someone was bored enough at 2:00 on a Saturday morning to be reading my blog. I was happily passed out. Who’s the winner now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't think you have a problem then why lie to your doctor? My boring ass bets that if you get a liver enzyme workup you'll find you're well on your way to liver failure. Or try stopping drinking for a week. I bet you'll be flopping in your bed like a sweaty blue gill.