Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Above the Law

Donte’ Stallworth:
“I seen him in the street and I flashed my lights at him to let him at least know I was coming. I tried to swerve over as much as I could. If he would have completely stopped and not kept going… don’t know why he kept going.” If you had time to flash your lights you certainly had time to put your foot on the break. Just because someone is jaywalking in front of your Bently doesn’t give your arrogant ass the right to hit them.

Fellow teammate Braylon Edwards was at the club with Stallworth. Edwards’ tab: $3,443. Stallworth’s tab: $465. Edwards spent $695 on Grey Goose vodka. Last time I checked you could buy a bottle for $30 at your local convenience store. Who the fuck drops that kind of cash on alcohol in a club? Mr. Goodell, those would be your boys.

Oh, and hard to believe, Stallworth also tested positive for marijuana. After Mr. Goodell colors in his latest application of Just For Men (he should buy stock in that company if he hasn’t already) he should go out and buy a new set of shoes because I don’t think he’ll be able to retrieve the one that he sticks up Donte’s ass.

No comments: