Thursday, June 25, 2009

Afternoon Off

I've had a lot of little things that have been grinding my beans lately so I decided to take the afternoon off and take in the Brewers game on the deck. I won't get into the bean grinding shit, just not worth complaining about. But as you can see from the pictures its nice and sunny out today. Actually, its been hot as fuck lately. We've seen 94 and humid as a rain forest (if there are still any of those in existence). Even though I have the A/C on inside Puppy and I are outside catching some rays. You can see in the one photo I have the box fan on the deck with the mister hooked up to the nose in front of it which provides a little relief from the heat. Quite ghetto, I know, but still better than sitting inside. And the Brewers just walked a guy with the bases loaded. Gotta get back to the game. Later.

No comments: