Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Arizona Vacation, Part Three

Please don't concentrate on how white my ass is but on how red my back is. And yet here I am sitting outside in the sun on he second full day in sunny Arizona. Thankfully shit has calmed down a bit since the extensive road trip started. Yeah, I'm a bit burned but still hanging out by the pool like a trooper. Went out and about Phoenix last night for a little bit. Hit Walmart for some much needed supplies (aloe, beef jerky, bottled water, razor). I was surprised to find Milwaukee's Best Light for $13 for a 30 pack. That's cheaper than I can find it in Milwaukee! Picked up three of those, if we have to bring some back so be it but I'm going to try my hardest to finish them all (in four days mind you). Cigaretts out here are painfully expensive but we founx a Walgreens that had similar prices to back home; bought them out of my favorites. The only bad thing about Monday was my early morning headache that kept me from drinking like the true champion that I am. Buy the time 11:00 pm rolled around I was more tired than drunk; totally unacceptable for someone with my drinking abilities. (Side note: I kind of feel like Rev Run banging away on his Blackberry at the end of his show as I sit by the pool and type this out - sweet.) So update #3 was kind of lame unless you are really in to bright white butts. And that picture really doesn't do it justice - I've got more back there than it shows. By tomorrow I'll probably be even more burned and, hopefully, even more drunk than I was on Monday. Till then, peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many times did it take you to get that shot? Damn!!!!

Anonymous said...

thats a saggy ass of a 88 year old lady