Saturday, January 31, 2009

Financial Advisor Text Messages

Oh, and I did not edit any of this in any way.

FA:

Bench Results:

Warm up (135)
185x10
205x6
220x3
235x1

Am I ready to hang with "B to the..."?

B to the...

Why do you try to embarrass yourself?

FA:

Sad thing is that I think these above normal results are due to:

1.) Extra 10-15 pds on my frame that I didn't have when I was benching more 5 yrs ago.

And...

2.) Aggression from not getting laid! Wife and I both passed out (tired+drinking) l.nite b4 I got any and was going to try this morn when baby monitor went off!


So, the old saying that marriage kills your sex life may or may not be completely true. My opinion, based on the FA's input, is that booze, kids, and a small penis is what really kills your sex life.

Poor FA's wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those messages were just sent this morning and less than one short day later I'm now a "laid" happy camper. Married life ain't so bad!

FA