Monday, October 13, 2008

Triple Steak Burrito

After watching a good seven or eight hours of football on Sunday, I had to have seen that ad for Taco Bell's Triple Steak Burrito a good 25 times. You know the one, where the four guys are at the restaurant and the waiter brings them their tiny as fuck pieces of meat? The fourth guy has his Taco Bell delivered through the window and pulls out this big'ol burrito. Looked good, right? Well, after seeing that commercial enough times I had to have one. Way to go marketing gurus. I applaud you.

Assholes.

What I got was a burrito that tasted like... nothing. Absolutely nothing. Sure, there was rice and steak and some kind of sauce in there but it didn't taste like anything. And for $4? Taco Bell, bastards, you owe me. What happened to the affordable meals you used to offer to the hardworking man after a nice day/evening of drinking. That's why you were one of the first to stay open late, wasn't it? Cheap, affordable food for the somewhat inebriated customer? (And they have a drive through - classic!)

I'll admit, the burrito was quite large and had some girth to it (not like I'd actually know what "girth" means, just sounded good here), but it had no flavor to it at all. I was thoroughly disappointed.

No comments: