Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thank You, Dear Reader

Yeah, I know I haven't really posted much lately. I suck. But it was really nice that one of you noticed and called me out on it! Nicolina wrote in: Only 5 posts so far for October? You're starting to slack in your old age. Hey, what's with the old age crap? Anyway, there's just shit going on that I really don't want to vent about on here. Like the Renter getting another puppy without consulting me. Great, now I have to potty train another puppy (loads of fun) with a lovely Wisconsin winter right around the corner. I'm sure this will go smoothly (little bit of sarcasm there). Mom, that's a whole nother story. It seems like every time I go over there she makes some kind of comment about how Dad's a piece of shit or something. Today it was, "All my financial statements are right in this drawer, they always have been. I never hid anything like your father did." Or the other day, "I wish he just would have said he loved me." Or, "It seems like your father has gotten over this, guess I should too." Ya, mom, maybe you shouldn't have written all those nasty Post-it notes that I know for a fact that Dad kept. And then there's this Halloween party on Friday that I'd like to go to by myself but fat chance on that happening. You know how women dress up like sluts for Halloween? Well, just imagine what the five or so strippers that are supposed to be there will be wearing! So really, there hasn't been much to write about, nothing that wouldn't sound totally dramatic and boring (like this post is turning out).

But I figured I might give you a story from way back in the year 2000.

Shana: What smells?

Me: Huh?

Shana: It smells like cat shit down here.

Shana spent a good 15 minutes looking under her bed and in her closet. I just stood there and watched her. She had her cousin come down to her room to try to find out what the odor was. They both looked for another 15 minutes. I stood in the doorway trying not to get in their way.

I didn't have the heart to tell her it was the white stuff coming from her vagina. Banging her from behind and I'm looking at this stuff with my head directly over it with the fumes wafting up with every thrust. I mean, how can you tell a girl her vagina smells like cat shit?

Shana, God were you a fucking slut. Loved watching those titties bounce, though.

2 comments:

joo said...

OK, so you and the Renter go to the Halloween party together. What would stop you from checking out/flirting with/taking home any of the strippers, provided they like you? That they assume that you have a girlfriend since you showed up with a woman? Pretty sure that wouldn't faze a stripper if she liked you and it was apparent that you and the renter aren't "together." Not like Milwaukee strippers are anything to write home about...

It seems as though you are hesitant to make moves on other women in the Renter's presence.

Anonymous said...

Hey B,

They say when girls eat/drink certain things they make them "not so fresh" down there. Did she swallow before you fucked her??