Thursday, September 11, 2008

And She Popped the Question

I thought living at home till I was 27 was bad. After graduating from college I just didn't see a need to move out and spend a shit load of money when I could live at my parent's house for free. Back then I was saving a bundle in various mutual funds and bad stock choices (I bought Enron at $2 and sold at $1 - nice -50% appreciation). Living at home wasn't all that bad.

Today mom asked if she could move in with me. I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was serious. Knowing that I had to laugh it off. "Mom, you can't move in with me!" God, could you imagine that? 31 years old and still living with mom. "You have a spare bedroom. I could cook and clean for you." Yeah, mom doesn't know about the Renter. Mom also doesn't know about the carton of cigarettes and four/five 30-packs of beer a week. Besides that, how could I bring some random hoe back home and get my swerve on? "B, do you have a friend over?" "Yes mom, go back to bed." as I have my dick eight inches in her ass.

Mom's gotta find her own place to stay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just send her the link to this "delightful" blog and I'm sure she'll reconsider. That way you won't have to actually tell her no.

Nicolina

Anonymous said...

thats cold dude. you lived with her for 27 years. pathetic.