Thursday, June 26, 2008

Georgia, Home of the Southern Women

After watching history take place yesterday as Fresno State became the biggest underdog in NCAA history to win a national championship (I know some people were watching soccer), I had to go online and check out the enrollment at both schools. I was surprised to find that Fresno State had 22,000 students. I knew Georgia would have more (34,000) but usually your “big underdogs” come from schools like Davidson (1,700) who knocked off my beloved Badgers in this year’s basketball tournament. Man, it seams like that was way more than three months ago. Anyway, I found another interesting stat on Georgia’s website. 57% of the students are female. 19,283.67 women only have 14,547.33 men to choose from. That’s a difference of 4,737. Assuming a one guy/one girl hook up ratio (snatching two girls would just be greedy, and yes, I said snatch), what do those 4,737 women do for sex? Yes, you’ve got it: me! My enrollment application for grad school is in the mail.

No comments: