Monday, April 14, 2008

ING

The old roommate and I used to do a toast every month or so when ING would send out an email telling us they were raising the interest rate on their money market account. Well, as you could imagine, I haven’t gotten one of those in quite some time. Actually, I haven’t heard shit from them at all. I recently went online and saw that the interest rate was down to 3% which really isn’t all that bad but still. If they increase the rate and send me an email shouldn’t they have sent me something on 9/19, 11/1, 12/13, 1/23, 2/1, 3/11, and 3/19 when they lowered the rate? Bastards. Dear blog readers, I promise I won’t do this to you. I will not tell you only the good aspects of being a tall, good looking young man who drinks too much (ok, all of that might not be true).

If I fuck a fat bitch I’ll let you know.

No comments: