Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fourteen

"This might be wrong on so many levels but you have to go check out the girl at the Pacman machine."

You know me, I jumped up and headed down the hall past the Pacman machine to the bathroom. There she was, 5'9" with an athletic ass covered in white pants. I checked for some nice colored underwear as I walked past. The other bartender followed me shortly after.

"Good golly she's got a nice ass."

Well, the fact that she was playing the Pacman machine should have told me something.

After I got back she was looking at the stuffed animal machine. By this point all four guys in the bar were straining their necks to get a look. Then the Renter stepped in.

"I'm going to go ask her how old she is."

The Renter got up and headed toward the door. I got up and headed for the other door.

"I'm going to guess that you're not 18."

"Why do you ask?"

"All the guys next door are checking you out. So, how old are you?"

"I just turned 14."

Yeah, I felt a little bad, maybe even a little dirty. But let me tell you, they didn't make them like that back when I was 14.

No comments: